Microsoft SQL Server failure

Post by Tim D. Chua » Wed, 21 Jun 1995 04:00:00

This is a scenario that we have encountered making calls to a SQL Server
database using a PPP interface.  For queries larger than 1150 bytes or so,
the w3dblib dll returns one of 2 messages.  The first message indicates
that no rows are found.  The second message returns error number 10025,
which states that a network write to SQL Server failed.  The exact same
query executed over named pipes ( Remote Access Service ) succeeds.  We
are using NetManage TCP/IP version 4.00.6.  The SQL Server database we
are connecting to is SQL Server for NT version 4.21.  The most recent
SQL Server dll's we have access to are:

dbmssoc3.dll 7-14-94
w3dblib.dll  9-01-94

Thanks for any info that you can provide us. We I can be contacted by phone
at 312-974-0167.  Please ask for Dan Gahan.