FREE POPULAR COMPUTER MAGAZINES 1 yr sub!!!

FREE POPULAR COMPUTER MAGAZINES 1 yr sub!!!

Post by Sanjeev Ash » Fri, 29 Apr 1994 15:09:58

THIS IS BEING POSTED AS AN INFORMATION SERVICE TO INFORM PEOPLE OF THE
AVAILABLITY OF THIS INFORMATIONAL RESOURCE:  MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS.
I recently
started using a magzine subscription club in NYC that has a FREE 1 yr.
magazine
subscription deal with your first paid order- and I have been very
pleased with
them.  They guarantee to beat all their competitors' prices.
Sometimes they are
less than half of the next best deal I have been able to find and
other times,
just a little cheaper - but I have never found a lower rate yet.  They
assured
me that if I ever do, they will beat it.  They have a deal where you
can get a
free 1 yr. sub to a new magazine from a special list of over 275
popular titles.
They will give you this free 1 yr. sub when you place your first paid
order with
them to a renewal or new subscription to any of the over 1,500
different popular
titles they sell.  They will also give you a free 1 yr. sub. for each
new person
you refer to them who makes a first purchase with them (no limit on
the number
of free subs you can earn - but if you exceed 25 referrals, they let
you then
use them to give away as gifts during the year to others- I guess they
figure
you can only read just so many magazines. They can arrange delivery to
virtually
any country and I think they have clients in around 27 or 28 countries
now.
Outside the USA there is a charge for foreign postage nd handling (on
both paid
and freebie subs) that varies from magazine to magazine.  I have found
their
staff to be very friendly and courteous.  They even helped me with an
address
change when I moved from one country to another.

He thinks of his service as a "club" and his clients as "members"
(even though
there is no extra fee to become a member - your first purchase
automatically
makes you a member) and Krazy Kevin is real picky about who he accepts
as a new
member.  When he sets you up as a new member, he himself calls you
personally
on the phone to explain how he works his deal, or sometimes he has one
of his
assistants call.  He is kind of quirky sometimes - he insists on
setting up new
members by phone so he can say hi to everyone (I sure wouldn't want to
have his
phone bills!), but you can place future orders (after your first
order) via
E-mail.  He has some really friendly young ladies working for him, who
seem to
know just as much as he does about this magazine stuff.  If you live
overseas,
he will even call you there, as long as you are interested, but I
think he still
makes all his overseas calls on the weekends, I guess cause the long
distance
rates are cheaper then.  He only likes to take new members from
referrals from
satisfied existing members and he does virtually no advertising- so
just tell
him that Sanjeev Ashok sent you.

The guy who owns the place calls himself "Krazy Kevin" and you can
contact him

He will send you some info. via E-mail if you send him your name, home
address
and day and evening tel. #'s, along with your Internet address, and
the names of
the magazines you presently receive, and the names of magazines you
might like
to renew now or buy a new sub to now.  He then sends you Email that
outlines
how his club works and the list of free choices that you can choose
from, as
well as the entire list of what he sells; and then he will give you a
quick
(3-5 minute) friendly, no-pressure no-obligation call to explain
everything to
you personally and answer all your questions.

Once you get in, you'll love them. I do.