Central/South American and Carribbean Foxpro Users/Programmers

Central/South American and Carribbean Foxpro Users/Programmers

Post by Mark Tolbe » Sat, 07 Jan 1995 03:13:15

     We're curious to locate international Internet sites having
 users/programmers of Foxpro 2.0+ in a
 business/scientific/engineering/education facility.  We're finding it
 especially difficult to locate existing users/programmers in tropical
 climate regions,  especially the Caribbean, Mid-Pacific and
 Latin-America.  If you are one of the above mentioned,  please reply
 with email address and occupation/company name.  We would like to send
 you a survey questionaire.  If you currently occupy one of these
 regions,  you qualify for free Foxpro software (utility &
 communications libraries),  deliverable upon reply.

   Mark Tolbert
   Matthew Clark
     DuraData Information Systems\ EPD Labs
     Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.