docs needed

Post by Aleksey V. Kurno » Thu, 02 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi, All

do you know the URL dedicated to hierarhical databases design?

thanx, Leksey

1. DOCS NEEDED

I am old Pascal & clipper programer who just started to explore Delphi 3
C/S.
Is there any documentation, tutorial or demo regarding database
managment in Delphi other then in Delphi help. I have some app's written
in clipper using DBF files and I need
support for DBF files in Delphi. How to define and create new indices,
is the first problem I have met but there is lot of other problems I
don't know how to deal with.
Where I can find and download electronic books about Delphi.
Thanks for your response,
Milic T.

2. about decision support system

3. Oracle Express Docs Needed

4. How do you compact a database

5. Transaction management - docs needed

6. Oracle 9i install gives 817 in v$version

7. Essbase Docs needed.

8. SQL Server Page Faults

9. docs needed

10. Need for newbie friendly docs (Was newbie struggling...)

11. Need for newbie friendly docs (was Newbie struggling...)

12. Need for newbie friendly docs (was Newbie

13. Need for newbie friendly docs (was Newbie strug