FoxFire problem

Post by Stallion Software Systems Ltd » Sat, 06 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hello:

Is anybody else having fatal errors with FoxFire?

Using FoxFire 3.0+ and VFP 5.0, we are having
problems with it giving us a GPF.
On the first or second attempt to enter FoxFire
from WITHIN our application,
we get fatal errors and the whole app bombs.

More info: the solution from FF support was to
clear DLLs by saying SET LIBRARY TO
prior to running FF. This doesn't work.

All comments/suggestions appreciated.

Darryl Minsky
Stallion Software Systems Ltd.

Visit us at:
http://www.cadvision.com/minskyd/stallion.htm

To Reply to this email,
delete the REMOVEME from the address.
We disapprove of unsolicited junk email.

FoxFire problem

Post by Tony Mille » Sun, 07 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Try posting this at www.universalthread.com.. Micromega monitors one of the
areas there dedicated to Foxfire!

Quote:> Hello:

> Is anybody else having fatal errors with FoxFire?

> Using FoxFire 3.0+ and VFP 5.0, we are having
> problems with it giving us a GPF.
> On the first or second attempt to enter FoxFire
> from WITHIN our application,
> we get fatal errors and the whole app bombs.

> More info: the solution from FF support was to
> clear DLLs by saying SET LIBRARY TO
> prior to running FF. This doesn't work.

> All comments/suggestions appreciated.

> Darryl Minsky
> Stallion Software Systems Ltd.

> Visit us at:
> http://www.cadvision.com/minskyd/stallion.htm

> To Reply to this email,
> delete the REMOVEME from the address.
> We disapprove of unsolicited junk email.

1. foxfire, expense management tool

Two questions:

1) I am a lone foxpro programmer at a small business with 8 PCs.  The
other employee sometimes want to generate reports.  Is foxfire a worthwhile
product for this?
        a) I need the source code in case I later incorpoate Foxfire into
                my system.
        b) Do you have to buy a copy of Foxfire for each user, or can I
                have it used by all from a server?
        c) Who do I get Foxfire from?

2) My employer needs a VERY flexible expense tracking program.  Does anybody
know of a good user-friendly software program for this, particularly one
written in FoxPro with the _source_code_provided_.

Thanks,
Jason

2. Moving seven related tables from Informix 7.23 to MS SQL Serv

3. FoxFire!: Preferred Method for connection

4. Cursors problem

5. FoxFire Consultant needed in NJ

6. Coalescing? Anyone?

7. Too many files open -- FoxFire 3.0

8. Example of VC++/SQL Debugger handoff?

9. Returning FoxFire!

10. Query Maker vs. Foxfire

11. FoxFire! contact: 3rd Party report generator

12. FoxFire v.25d & Codebook Integration