Reinstall ODBC

Post by alan » Tue, 03 Jul 2001 07:57:42

How can I renistall ODBC, as I think its corrupt and not working. I'm
running Windows 98.

Thanks,

alan r

Reinstall ODBC

Post by Ryszard Gawro » Tue, 03 Jul 2001 22:56:55

Hello,
you can install odbc which are part of the mdac installation. To check if
your mdac installation was OK, use component checker. This tool you can
download from:
http://www.microsoft.com/data/

regards
Ryszard Gawron

Quote:> How can I renistall ODBC, as I think its corrupt and not working. I'm
> running Windows 98.

> Thanks,

> alan r

1. reinstalling ODBC components

I am getting the message that the ODBC resource DLL is a
different version than the ODBC setup dll, and that I need
to reinstall the ODBC components to ensure proper
operation.
I'm sorry to bother you experts, but I cannot get support
from either microsoft or the seller of my PC which came
installed with Windows 98 and Office 2000 Small Business;
both microsoft and the seller keep referring me to each
other!
Apparently the ODBC components cannot be found on either
CD-Rom disc which came with the computer.(So my PC says).
How do I know which version to reinstall, and where can I
find it?

2. dbGUID field type

3. How to reinstall ODBC component ?

4. ADO info to listbox

5. Reinstalling ODBC driver manager

6. Find problem

7. Reinstalling ODBC

8. PLEASE HELP! -- ODBC Timeout

9. HELP: reinstalling ODBC drivers on win nt 4.0 workstation

10. reinstalling ODBC

11. How to reinstall odbc

12. Unstall Reinstall ODBC

13. Reinstalling ODBC