Smart Software MS.DOS Database, Speadsheet, etc)

Smart Software MS.DOS Database, Speadsheet, etc)

Post by Trevor Aist » Sat, 09 May 1998 04:00:00

Anybody got any weblinks for Smart by Innovative Software Inc.

1. Seeking recommendations for database software (MS-DOS)

Our department is looking for a relational database management system,
primarily for working with experimemtal data collected on data acquision
systems.

While we will probably start out with a single-user system, there is a
good chance that it would be upgraded soon to make use of a server (now
non-existent) on our Appletalk network (running AppleShare).  It would
also be nice, in this case for Macs running FoxBase to have access to
the same files (which i guess means dBase compatibility).

Mainframe access is not really necessary, as we have access to IBM and
VAX (unix) machines via an EtherNet link, but there is no database
software on those machines.

Please e-mail all replies, as i don't regularily read these groups; i
will post a summary.  Thanks.

--

                                               - Scott

2. "SQL Moron" needs syntax: Compare 2 tbls, write "exceptions" to anothertbl

3. Software for accessing SQL database in MS-DOS?

4. FOXPRO sources ???

5. How to transfer data etc from DOS Paradox runtime to MS Access

6. How can I work with my SQL scripts more effectively?

7. SoftWare Raid/HotBackup/etc/etc

8. Feedback wanted on Just Logic DBMS

9. VA-Crystal City-254991--Software Engineer-MS Office-MS Outlook-ORACLE-Software T

10. VA-Arlington-254990--Software Engineer-MS Office-MS Outlook-Software Testing-ORA

11. Smart II - Informix for DOS

12. SMART Software conversion info needed..

13. Paradox database software for DOS