fox and fonts

Post by je » Fri, 16 Dec 1994 00:59:18

Is there anyway to make screens in which you can let the font of a field
depend on a popup's value ?
For now, I do it with a DO WHILE--ENDDO loop containing a DO CASE ENDCASE,
but this means that everytime I change the screen, I have to go change the
spr file afterwards.

thanks

        jer

1. fonts in fox for dos

Anyone who's looking to print proportional fonts in PCL comptatible
laserprinters, from within foxpro for DOS should contact me.
I've worked out a useable solution (as far as this is possible in DOS)
Pascal Declercq

2. cant display long string in text box

3. Fox 2.5b font question

4. HELP!!!!!

5. fonts, fonts, on the wall, may the fonts come out

6. What do you do when...? A schema Question

7. fox & fonts

8. FIndFirst

9. FOX PRO 2.x and JAAPANESE FONTS

10. font changes in Fox Pro files

11. Q: Fonts, screen resolution, positioning in Fox 2.6

12. Fox Fox Fox