MDAC 2.1, 2.5 SP1, 2.7 SP1

Post by Jose Tagl » Thu, 29 May 2003 13:49:45

I have one on the System Analyst installed Calibration
Manager with Crystal Report 7.
When running query instance in Calibration Manager using
wildcard i.e, *.A , this returns with the same query
answer of *.A. Using Crystal Report is not a problem.
He said that he consulted MSDN and was told to update to
MDAC 2.7 SP1, but still having the same problem
Please me know if there are any issue of this kind.

Regards,
Jose Tagle

MDAC 2.1, 2.5 SP1, 2.7 SP1

Post by Val Mazu » Thu, 29 May 2003 23:20:37

Hi Jose,

So what is the problem?

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:> I have one on the System Analyst installed Calibration