SB+ vs Que-Bic

Post by Roger Prefontai » Wed, 11 Aug 1993 04:14:00

I noticed in one of your messages that you are familiar with both
Que-Bic Developer and System Builder+.  I am currently evaluating both
of these products (along with a couple others) and I was wondering if
you had any preferences between the two.  It's kind of hard to find
objective information about the products since most of the articles are
"paid-for" to some extent by the manufacturers of the products.

Your opinion would be extremely helpful.

Thanks,

Roger

Roger Prefontaine        Edmonton, Alberta Canada

1. sb+ on Universe running on a Unix Platform to SB+ on Universe on a NT Platform

Hi

I have been asked by a charity group to move their current hire system from
a third party computer centre onto their own inhouse system. The problem I
have, is the current system is on a unix box and the new system is running
on NT.

If any one could please give me advise or options available, I would be
very thankful for any assistance.

Cheers

Jamie Wilbraham
Perth Western Australia

2. GetRows(int)

3. anywhere vs SB-11

4. Whats with graphic files in Access?

5. UNIVERSE, SB+ , PHANTOMS, JSD,SB+ COMMON PROBLEM

6. table name as a parameter

7. SB and SB+ fans. Help needed on process

8. new database

9. SB+/AP to SB+/D3

10. SB+ process SB.SELECT.IDS

11. SB+ LOGUSER file & SB+ Classes

12. Bay Area **IN DEPTH ** CUE-BIC ** Demo (repost)

13. Cue-Bic