store a .dat file using VC++ into SQL server 7.0 as an image field

store a .dat file using VC++ into SQL server 7.0 as an image field

Post by ssamuel6.. » Fri, 03 Nov 2000 12:13:15

I'm doing some work where I need to convert a
bitmap into binary and store it in a .dat file
(which i have done) and then from VC++ write a
code to store it in SQL server 7.0 as an image
field which i don't know how - .
Would u or anybody else know. Its a bit urgent.
If you have code snippets it would be very
helpful.
Cheers
Satish

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Store image by using image datatype in SQL 7.0

Hi all,

     I have read the mail which the subject is HOW TO USE THE BINARY OR THE IMAGE
DATATYPE. I find the method which is provided by Neil Pike. Unfortunately I have
problems in getting the image from table. How can I get the image size or file
length in the table. I have used "GETCHUNK" method but I cannot locate the image
in the table.

Please help me to solve this problem

Regards,
CY

2. How to detect a MouseDown or MouseUp in a DBGrid

3. How do I save a image field in Sql Server 7.0 to a file

4. How to get The MORTIMER Story

5. Store and retrieve image on SQL server 7.0 using VB 6.0

6. Sybase Motif Interface

7. Storing date/time value on SQL server with milliseconds resolution using vc++ and ado 2.0

8. Pick now at $55M?

9. Display Image Field using Store Procedures in SQL Server

10. Display Image Files using a SQL Server Stored Procedure

11. Display Image File using Store Procedure in SQL Server

12. Read a 6.5 DAT-File in SQL-Server 7.0

13. SQL Server 7.0 and DAT Files