Example of Real Estate/Estate Agent tables

Example of Real Estate/Estate Agent tables

Post by Ang » Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:51:34

and there relationships desperately needed for comparison.  I would like to
have a look at some table design for a relational database for an Estate
Agent or Real Estate Agency.
Thankyou
Ang

1. cold fusion source for real estate?

Don't suppose anyone has any CFML (Cold Fusion)
source code to launch a quick and dirty real estate
search engine/data entry page?  I simply don't
have time to write it from scratch and was hoping
someone else might have invented the wheel
for me.

A premature thanks to anyone who is up for sharing...

2. VFP3.0 and Setup Wizard

3. sample data models for real estate

4. connecting powerbuilder 5 to sqlserver 6.5

5. Real Estate Database

6. Bad count field on D3

7. Architect/Project Manager for Real Estate

8. Ingres C-call interface

9. REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITY

10. New Paradox Real Estate Software

11. Real Estate rent management

12. Residential Real Estate company want help to set up totally web based opperation

13. Real Estate DB