WJ0554 Sr. PICK P/A

Post by 3D Tek Information Systems, Inc » Sat, 24 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I have a Full Time Position for a  Sr. PICK P/A  WJ0554
Located in Hollywood, CA
The Salary range is $60000 to $90000

Description/Requirements:
Sr. PICK P/A
3D Tek's client is currently implementing
proprietary rights licensing/financial systems for major
TV/film companies. They are simultaneously
implementing Unidata (Pick) based systems and
PowerBuilder/Unidata systems. You should have
strong business/financial application skills including
full software life cycle development experience;
RDBMS design expertise; BS/BA degree in CS,
business or related areas; goal/budget orientation;
excellent written and *communications; strong
interpersonal skills; self motivation; and a desire to
succeed. Software development company experience
would be considered very desirable.
Excellent compensation and growth opportunities
available for the right candidates.
RELOCATION Package.
--

If you feel that you qualify for this position, and
would like us to submit your resume to our client,

Any help you can give me, in either locating qualified
individuals for this position, or potential places to look
would be most appreciated. We
offer up to $1000 bonus if you refer an individual to
us who is hired and completes the assignment.

Sincerely,

Bill James
3D Tek Information Systems, Inc.
http://www.veryComputer.com/

P.S. This message is being sent to keep you updated
regarding positions in your field, if this does not fit
what you are looking for, please disregard.

OTHER PICK RELATED JOBS - FOR DETAILS VISIT WEB SITE

WJ385 Sr. Pick Basic Contract 3 months Located in Lakeland FL

WJ386 Pick P/A Located in Tampa FL

WJ435 Pick Programmer/Analyst Located in Moonachie NJ

WJ465 UniVerse - Unix Technical Support Located in Raleigh NC

WJ470 Pick P/A Manufacturing / MRP Located in San Diego CA

WJ483 2 Sr. Pick P/A Located in Tampa FL

WJ526 2  Positions for a Sr. PICK P/A Located in Great Neck NY

WJ528 Pick Programmer Located in Altamonte Springs FL

WJ529 Sr. PickBasic & HTML Programmer Located in Tampa FL

WJ551 Project Manager/Director Located in Los Angeles CA

1. Full Time Position for a Sr. PICK P/A WJ0554

I have a Full Time Position for a  Sr. PICK P/A  WJ0554
Located in Hollywood, CA
The Salary range is $60000 to $90000

Description/Requirements:
Sr. PICK P/A
3D Tek's client is currently implementing
proprietary rights licensing/financial systems for major
TV/film companies. They are simultaneously
implementing Unidata (Pick) based systems and
PowerBuilder/Unidata systems. You should have
strong business/financial application skills including
full software life cycle development experience;
RDBMS design expertise; BS/BA degree in CS,
business or related areas; goal/budget orientation;
excellent written and oral communications; strong
interpersonal skills; self motivation; and a desire to
succeed. Software development company experience
would be considered very desirable.
Excellent compensation and growth opportunities
available for the right candidates.
RELOCATION Package.

2. Multi-user FP QUESTION

3. Sr. Pick Programmer /Universe/Pick Basic - Seattle, WA

4. dbexport -d option

5. US-PA-Philadelphia - Sr. PICK Programmer

6. Msg 1203

7. NEEDED - Sr. PICK Programmer/Analyst WJ0572

8. Document management with sql server 7?

9. 2 Sr. Pick P/A Located in Tampa, FL

10. Sr./Jr. Pick P/A Contract or Perm San Diego, CA

11. Sr. Pick/UniVerse Lead P/A

12. US-MD-Columbia Sr. Programmers (PICK / UNIDATA)

13. Looking for Sr. Pick Programmer - NJ Location