FP 2.6 SCO Unix on SCO Internet FastStart 1.0

FP 2.6 SCO Unix on SCO Internet FastStart 1.0

Post by Harry G. Barkerdin » Wed, 05 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I had a working FP application on SCO Unix 3.2v4.

I upgraded SCO Unix to SCO Internet FastStart V1.0.  My application does
not operate correctly at all.  Too may funky errors to describe.

Any knowledge or insight to correct or explain problem would be
appreciated.

Harry

1. FP 2.6 for SCO Unix

I had a working FP application on SCO Unix 3.2v4.

I upgraded SCO Unix to SCO Internet FastStart V1.0.  My application does
not operate correctly at all.  Too may funky errors to describe.

Any knowledge or insight to correct or explain problem would be
appreciated.

Harry

2. A lot of uses of "SET FMTONLY" in syscacheobjects -- what might cause this?

3. Upgrading from FoxPlus for SCO to MS FoxPro 2.6 for SCO

4. Test-please ignore

5. FP 2.6 on SCO Unix & SCO Openserver 5

6. JOIN Help

7. WTB: FoxPro 2.6 for SCO Unix

8. Informix CLIENT_LOCALE with JDBC

9. Foxpro 2.6 (for SCO Unix) on FreeBSD

10. DAT problems on SCO UNIX 5.0.4 with AP 6.1.20.SCO(OS5)149

11. what unix does fp unix 2.6 run best on

12. Porting from SCO 3.2.4 to SCO ODT 5.0.4

13. Migration from AP/SCO to D3/SCO