Re : Migrating 6.4 to Ingres II

Post by RMurphy.. » Sat, 09 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Moshe,

Take a look at the following URL :

  http://www.cai.com/products/ingres/migration.htm

for CA's Ingres II Migration Guide, and you could also
look at the following URL :

  http://www.cai.com/ingres/inquire/tools_migration.htm

Regards,

Ray

1. Migrating 6.4 to Ingres II

Hi

1. Is there a book somewhere where I can see all the questions and answers
concerning migrating applications from Ingres 6.4 to OpenIngres or Ingres II
or from OpenIngres to Ingres II
2. From your experience did any query, written in Ingres 6.4, not work well
after moving to Ingres II? What interests me is application wise rather then
performance wise.

Thanks In Advance.
Moshik Amit.

2. OpenServer question.

3. for experienced people migrating from Ingres 6.4 (VMS) to Ingres II (AXM)

5. Migrating from 6.4 on VMS to Ingres II on NT

6. MSQL 6.5 - Order By @var

7. Migrating from 6.4 to Ingres II

8. log space allocation

9. Move VMS Ingres 6.4 to NT ingres II

10. Upgrade Ingres 6.4/06 to Ingres II

11. Conversion from Ingres 6.4 to Ingres -II

12. Porting Ingres 6.4/05 to Ingres II

13. Migration Ingres 6.4 to Ingres II