Fonts on report builder

Post by Isaac Scheine » Fri, 19 May 2000 04:00:00

On a report created through report builder, how can we give users the option
to choose fonts?
--
Isaac Scheiner
JD Systems

1. VGS-1313 Font Lookup Failed from Report Builder report - corrupted file

I wrote a report with Report Builder (Develper 2000 2.1) , saved it and it
worked fine for about 2 weeks.
I made no changes , but all of a sudden , when it runs it produces this
error:

VGS-1313 Font Lookup Failed

Worse, this seems to corrupt the RDF file, so that if I try to open the
report , Report Builder crashes...

Anyone know if there is a patch or workaround for this ?

Thanks,
Tim   - If you reply by e-mail , please remove the NOSPAM tag from my
address.

2. undo queries

3. Font Size: Pdox 5.0 reports micro/super size fonts

4. i need the module for connection to DB or not?

5. Developer Oracle / Dba - Curriculum Vitae - form builder / report builder

6. Help recover an Oracle 7.3.2.3.1 Database

7. Report builder / query builder

8. How do I determine what version of ADO on WIN95

9. Advice want: Report Builder versus Reports Designer

10. Report Builder Vs Report Engine Printer Selection

11. Windows report printing outside of Report Builder

12. Screen Builder(FPW26) and different font size

13. Merged Reports with Report Builder ?