Unidata ODBC & VSG

Post by Rob Gillespi » Tue, 02 Sep 1997 04:00:00

You should make sure that you have the correct versions of product, i.e.
VSG and ODBC versions are matched.  Check with your local UDT person.

1. VSG port - Unidata ODBC

What port number(s) does VSG use?  I need to be able to execute Informix
VSG application from home.  Anyone who has done this?  Our RS6000 box
which hosts Unidata is behind firewall as well.

Prabhash
800 424 2725 ext., 247

2. How to: Autostart SQLServerAgent

3. Help required with Unidata VSG

4. Access 97 to SQL Server 7 login

5. VB & Unidata ODBC

6. vfp:Using a Timer to check for held down button

7. Unidata/Unidesktop & ODBC

8. ALTER TABLESPACE "TEMP" NOLOGGING. Safe?

9. Informix VSG Error.

10. VSG and View Creation

11. Visual Basic & UNIDATA

12. Sort by totals/Year 2100 bug & Unidata

13. Unidata and Vertex Quantum Sales & Use Package