Printing a selected page from print preview

Printing a selected page from print preview

Post by Carol Klie » Fri, 18 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I'm sure this is not a new question but I'm new to Foxpro....
Is there a reasonably simple way to select a single page to print when
previewing a Foxpro report?
Thanks for any help,

Carol

Printing a selected page from print preview

Post by Anders Altber » Fri, 18 Dec 1998 04:00:00

The only way to print a range is by using the RANGE clause in the REPORT
command or filling in the printer dialog you get from the PROMPT clause. I
don't think you can do it with from the preview window.
-Anders

>I'm sure this is not a new question but I'm new to Foxpro....
>Is there a reasonably simple way to select a single page to print when
>previewing a Foxpro report?
>Thanks for any help,

>Carol

1. Printing Access reports or using Access to print/preview reports

Include a reference to Access for Windows 95 and then you can use OLE
automation to preview or print reports in Access 7.0

sub AccesReport()
   Dim objReport as Object
Set objReport=CreateObject("Access Application")
objReport.Visible=true
objReport.OpenCurrentDatabase App.path & "\test.mdb"
objReport.DoCmd.OpenReport "reportname", acPreview
End Sub

Johan Savels
Royal Technical Shool of the Belgian Air Force

2. NTFS Format block size

3. Line spacing different in printed output than in print preview

4. Upgrading 7.3.3 to 7.3.4

5. VFP3 - Print Preview Toolbar [PRINT] button?

6. Sybase 11 for AXP/Open VMS

7. Print Preview Page Fault

8. Help with mixed local/DTC txn usage

9. Printing Preview to Screen {Page is Black} HELP!

10. Print MSDN articles exceeds printed page width

11. VFP 3.0 - Printing only selected pages (ie:9-20 instead of 1-25)

12. Print selected pages of report using command window