Printer driver for HP Laserjet 4 Plus

Post by Peter Chlebou » Fri, 28 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

  We currently have a program based on Foxpro (for DOS) version 2.5b.
This produces reports on HP Laserjet III fine, but it seems that the
codes for the Laserjet 4 plus are not the same so the reports come out
all wrong.  Does anyone know where we might get the codes for the
Laserjet 4 (other than type them in from the manual!).  The
latest driver file from Microsoft (DRIVER.EXE) does not contain the
Laserjet 4 plus driver.

TIA
--
Peter Chleboun

Printer driver for HP Laserjet 4 Plus

Post by Jim Lawso » Fri, 28 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Go to http://www.hp.com and look around.  They usually have the latest
and greatest.

                        Jim

1. "A Printer Driver for HP LaserJet 4 Plus"

We just got a new HP LaserJet 4 Plus Printer and we are using Foxpro25
for DOS.  The problem is there is no printer driver setup for this
printer in the Foxpro.  I have tried to use HP LaserJet 3 printer
driver.  For text report print out it shows OK.  But when I tried to
print out labels, it never prints out right.  Anyone knows where to get
the printer driver or how to create it.  Thank you.

Vivarium, RB 23                           Voice : (908) 235-4570
University Medicine & Dentistry New Jersey  Fax : (908) 235-5568

2. Stupid Question, but need help!

3. Crash with HP LAserjet 4000 Series printer driver

4. Expressions in trigger

5. PDOX 3.5 Print Drivers For HP LaserJet 4MV

6. Application Role and USER_NAME

7. Help: Problems in preview/print VFP reports using HP Laserjet 4/4M driver

8. EXCEL files from UNIX O7/Forms 3 ??

9. print driver for HP laserjet IV

10. HP LaserJet 4L Driver for dBase IV

11. HP deskjet vs HP laserjet