SilverFox

Post by Karen » Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Dear FoxPro people,

        My coworker is trying to find a copy of SilverFox... any info on how or
where to get it?
        Once again, thanks for any help you can give!!!

                KarenE

SilverFox

Post by Ed Watkin » Sun, 09 Mar 1997 04:00:00

You can phone SilverWare, Inc. at 972-247-0131
net address
http://rampages.onramp.net/-silver

Quote:> Dear FoxPro people,

>    My coworker is trying to find a copy of SilverFox... any info on how or
> where to get it?
>    Once again, thanks for any help you can give!!!

>            KarenE

1. Anyone using SilverFox comm tools?

We are using SilverWare's SilverFox for doing communications using FP
for DOS.  Without changing the C source code is anyone doing a basic
form of multitasking with it?  I have a situation where we will need
to connect several modems to one machine.  my problem is I don't see
any way to have more than one file transfer going at once.  i can get
more than one user on line at one time without a problem by as soon as
somone begins a ZModem transfer, ZModem hogs the CPU until it is
finished.  Thus I can't begin anyone else's ZModem transfer until the
first one is finished.  Is there any way around this.  We will
eventually go to a DigiBoard to have enough ports and will this offer
any help to my problem.  Any feedback will be appreciated.  Thanks.
Systems Administrator
TABCOM, INC

2. displaying boolean fields in DBGrid

3. Silverfox?

4. Help: Stored Procedures

5. address for silverfox company

6. ADO Data Environment and ORACLE

7. SilverFox SPCS Windows question

8. Annoying window focus and Progress

9. Silverfox

10. Anyone using SilverFox comm tools?

11. SilverFox to MSCOMM32

12. VFP 3.0 with WIN 3.x .AND. SilverFox .OR. CommTools