Memory grow and ADO resync Method

Post by Thiboutot Olivie » Tue, 06 Aug 2002 23:41:58

I every one,

I work with a recordset that never closes in VC++ 6.0 on MDAC 2.6. If I use
Resync() continuously, I'll get a huge amount of memory usage... It's freed
when closing the recordset.

Is the amount of memory used limited by the MaxBufferSize to avoid the Out
of Memory ?

In a very small computer, I'll get an Out of Memory Error ??? As soon as I
put Resync() method in comment, everything works fine...

Does anyone using Resync() have this problem ?

      Olivier Thibout?t
      VOXCO Inc.

      www.voxco.com
      tel  : (514) 861-9255
      fax : (514) 861-9209

1. Errors when I Use the ADO Resync Method

Please I need HELP !!!!

Every time I Use ADO and run the method Resync, ADO raises an simply and
unexplained Error just called "Errors.". Why !!?!?!?!  Please somebody
helpme. Ive got a form with a datagrid, with a INNER JOINed source, and I
Need to redisplay the child field when the user adds a new record. I supose
that occurs with Resync, but it raises an error when I used it.

2. Publication creation clock icons

3. Ado Resync Method

4. Best Place to Buy FM5?

5. Errors when I Use the ADO Resync Method

6. TempDB Growth Question

7. memory grow up and never grow down

8. sdo_within_distance and sdo_distance differ

9. Urgent help needed - shared memory size growing and growing

10. How to use the resync method for Stored Procedures with parameters (2nd attempt)

11. Resync method: problem with joins

12. Resync Method is slow

13. Resync method using Oracle OLEDB provider