Free Full Featured 4th GL 1-User MagicSoft for AP/DOS 5.2.7

Free Full Featured 4th GL 1-User MagicSoft for AP/DOS 5.2.7

Post by Willie T » Fri, 19 Jul 1996 04:00:00

If you email me to get your free copy, make sure your email
address is valid if you want a reply. If you haven't received a
reply after around a week it's almost certainly because I tried
and got rejected. I feel bad about not responding, but there's
nothing I can do!

You need to PKUNZIP the .ZIP to c:\filesave
and account-restore using AP/DOS 5.2.7
The reply e-mail includes install instruction and MGS.ZIP
The reply e-mail size is about 456k bytes

Post by Willie T » Thu, 25 Jul 1996 04:00:00

If you email me to get your free copy, make sure your email
address is valid if you want a reply. If you haven't received a
reply after around a week it's almost certainly because I tried
and got rejected. I feel bad about not responding, but there's
nothing I can do!

You need to PKUNZIP the .ZIP to c:\filesave
and account-restore using AP/DOS 5.2.7
The reply e-mail includes install instruction and MGS.ZIP
The reply e-mail size is about 456k bytes

1. Free Full Featured 4th GL 1-User MagicSoft for AP/DOS 5.2.7

If you email me to get your free copy, make sure your email
address is valid if you want a reply. If you haven't received a
reply after around a week it's almost certainly because I tried
and got rejected. I feel bad about not responding, but there's
nothing I can do!

You need to PKUNZIP the .ZIP to c:\filesave
and account-restore using AP/DOS 5.2.7
The reply e-mail includes install instruction and MGS.ZIP
The reply e-mail size is about 456k bytes

2. Conditional Attributes in Report Writer?

3. Help with triggers

4. How to grant permissions to execute sql jobs?

5. unable to modify column in a ADO 2.1 recordset