Post by Brend » Sun, 19 May 2002 02:54:41

I am looking for an really good example of a search form
and the code that can be adapted to my site.  I need users
to search multiple fields within my database such as Title
Author Keywords Date from multiple drop down lists using
the boolean operators and/or/not.  I have a
simple search that works fine but am stuck on how to do an
7.

Post by Jacky Won » Wed, 22 May 2002 17:51:35

Dear Brenda,
    Well, there is a web site with lots of example, I suggest you visit that
web site and search for the coding example you wanted.
http://www.planetsourcecode.com/

All the best,
Jacky

Quote:> I am looking for an really good example of a search form