MS Graph in Foxpro

Post by Robert Week » Mon, 04 Apr 1994 00:04:46

I'm having trouble using MS Graph with Foxpro for Windows.  I can create
the graph, display it, and print it. but the fonts are terrible. In
particular, the letter spacing is off -- it appears to be random.

I've had this trouble on a number of printers, both Postscript and other.
Microsoft can't duplicate my problem

1. ms graph and foxpro 2.5

if anybody out there knows the formatting for linking data to ms graph I could
sure use some help.  I need to know how to send things like graph title and
graph style to ms graph from within foxpro 2.5 for windows without using
gengraph.app.  If anybody has a solution to my problem please email me at

2. syntax error?

3. MS Graph from Foxpro Mac

4. Performance problems using scrollable result sets

5. MS Graph From FoxPro 2.5 for Windows

6. order by desc take forever....

7. MS Graph in FoxPro

8. HELP !! code for wizards needed

9. MS Graph in Visual FoxPro Form

10. Help please - FoxPro /Windows with MS Office 98 - GRAPH function

11. Foxpro 2.6 for Win and MS Graph 5.0

12. MS-Graph Problem in Foxpro

13. Automatically creating graphs with MS Graph