Please help with Fax Database

Post by James E. Hi » Sat, 12 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I have a 1000 name, address and fax number database in Comma Delimited
Format and I am trying to import into a fax programs phonebook.  When I
do I get a incorrect character in fax number message.  Does anyone know
how to fix or a program that can change format. I have been told that
this database should import into Winfax pro with no problem, it doesn't
work there either.  Thanks in advance

1. Problem faxing from Paradox -- please help!

I am trying to use Paradox 5.0 and WinFax Pro 4.0 for Networks together to
send out faxes based off a database.  I have managed to establish the DDE link
and poke all the necessary information into WinFax.  The problem is that when
I try to set the WinFax modem as the current printer using ObjectPal,  All the
text comes out in the wrong size.  As a result, the documents are nearly
unreadable.  This problem does not occur when I set the modem as the printer
manually before I run my program.  Does anyone have any idea how to correct
this or is this just a bug in Paradox?

2. Oracle Applications DBA 11i-Montreal, Quebec, Canada contract- URGENT

3. I need help in designing a school database Please Please help

4. SQL 2000-compatible MSDE?

5. COMBO BOX, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP!

6. Ver8.2C: Browser refreshes when REFRESHABLE is set to TRUE...

7. emergency please help me please please please

8. Limit for subselects

9. APPROACH QUERY-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

10. Please Help! Problem designing database - please read

11. Please suggest how to fax on VFP

12. Need Fax Recommendations Please

13. Automaticaly Faxing reports with MS Fax