Sending data to wIntegrate using DDE

Post by Juan Pablo Gonzál » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:14:08

Ok,

Here's another wIntegrate question.  I know that I can use

DDEExecute TheChannel, "Enter '5'"

to send a 5 to the wIntegrate session.  Now, I need to send some of
the 'special' keys, especifically, I need to send an F5, an F3 and a
Shift+Tab.  Anyone know how to do that ?

Sending data to wIntegrate using DDE

Post by Juan Pablo Gonzál » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:12:01

Quote:> Ok,

> Here's another wIntegrate question.  I know that I can use

> DDEExecute TheChannel, "Enter '5'"

> to send a 5 to the wIntegrate session.  Now, I need to send some of
> the 'special' keys, especifically, I need to send an F5, an F3 and a
> Shift+Tab.  Anyone know how to do that ?

Ok, I have it... thanks to Michael Kerbow for all his help.

This

DDEExecute TheChannel, "Key Run 'F5'"

send an F5 to wIntegrate, and this:

DDEExecute TheChannel, "Key Run 'TAB'"

sends a Tab key... I haven't tested the Shift Tab yet, but I think it
should be one of: