Sanderson & Alchemy

Post by Pick Ma » Tue, 10 Oct 2000 04:00:00

There is a rumor going round that Alchemy are unhappy with with the PSS
division of the Sanderson Group ant it's lack of sales.

Any truth to this?

1. Ex-Sanderson employee.

Hi all,

I have recently been made redundant in the continuing slim-down at Sanderson
in the UK. For the last 7 years I was Technical Manager with responsibility
for tech support, chargeable tech services, tech pre-sales, contract
sign-off etc. Anyone know of any opportunities (preferably Yorkshire), say
an IT Manager's job at a Pick user?

Many thanks,

Chris

2. Help on JDBC with SQL Server

3. Web Alchemy - HTML to PL/SQL conversions

4. Selecting TOP n records in SQL server

5. Web Alchemy

6. Software Engineer,Pleasanton,CA

7. Moon_PICKer - Update

8. alternative to web alchemy for pl/sql cartridge users

9. Web Alchemy II

10. Alchemy database connection string...

11. Need Help Alchemy

12. Linking Visual Interdev with Alchemy Database