Y. Alan Griver's FoxPro 2.6 CodeBook

Post by CompuBil » Sun, 02 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I need to use his code as a base for DOS and Windows 3.1x apps.  I am
having trouble with it.  Are there any archives which might contain more
detail as to using his code base than the book does.  It is very sketchy
in some critical parts.

Thanks,
P.B.Sr.
A.K.A. - CompuBilly

Y. Alan Griver's FoxPro 2.6 CodeBook

Post by Dan Freema » Tue, 04 Feb 1997 04:00:00

You might try Flash's web site:  http://www.veryComputer.com/

A large number of codebook users hang out on Compuserve's FoxForum. Or post
your questions here. I see yag himself is* out here lately.