Problem with Excel formulas using Visual Basic 6

Problem with Excel formulas using Visual Basic 6

Post by lusch » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:33:09

Greetings.
 I have a problem when try to set the formulas of a worksheet in visual
 basic. This is the code that I use:

With objHoja
    .range(.cells(intFilaIniExcel + lngFilaIniTemp - 1, _
              intColumnaIniExcel + lngColIniTemp - 1), _
              .cells(intFilaIniExcel + lngFilaFinTemp - 1, _
              intColumnaIniExcel + lngColFinTemp - 1)).formulaarray
              = arrDatos
   End With

The dimension of the range match with the matrix (arrDatos). This code
fall in some cases. If set the formulas cell by cell it works, but
it's too slow.
Help me please!!

Thanks....

Luscho.

1. Using Visual Basic with MSSQL and Excel

I am going to need to compare records in an Excel spreadsheet with data
in an MS SQL database from within a Visual Basic program.
I wish to compare 2 or maybe 3 fields in Excel to the MS SQL database.
I basically need to know if a record exists in Excel and not in the DB I

need to do an Add.  If a record exists in the MS SQL db and not in Excel

I need to do a Delete.

Does anyone have any suggestions on waht approach I might take.  I was
going to dump records from both into VB arrays and compare them there.
Will this work?  Are there any other ways you can think of to do this?
Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Mike

2. moving system tables

3. how to access cells in existing diferent excel sheets using visual basic

4. Unexpected conditions

5. IL-CHICAGO-138941--Visual Basic-SQLSERVER-RDBMS-ORACLE-Management-Visual Foxpro-Visual Basic Developer

6. US-OH-SYBASE DBA / ORACLE

7. OH-CINCINNATI-105470--Visual Basic-ORACLE-Visual C++-MFC-OOD-Visual Basic Programmer

8. Calling Print Setup Dialog from program