I have a server NetWare 3.11 with Btrieve 5.15 and NetWare SQL 2.11 (a
very old server) and I want to migrate him to NetWare 3.12 with Btrieve
6.10. I do not know Btrieve and Netware SQL very well, I do not have any
manual and I have some questions about them. Can you help me ?
- Does it have a migration between Btrieve 5.15 and Btrieve 6.10 or can
I just copy the files on my new server ?
- If I must do a migration, can I do it with an inplace migration
between NetWare 3.11 and NetWare 3.12 ?
- Is Netware SQL 2.11 Y2K compliant ? if it is not, which is the
compliant version ? Which are the knowing problems on this version
(2.11) ? Can I continue to use its ?
- Can I use NetWare SQL 2.11 on a server NetWare 3.12 whitout problems ?
- On the client side, I use XTRIEVE. When I start its, the screen
becomes black and I never have any response. Do you know why ?
- Does it exist any technical informations on these products on the net
I know, there are a lot of questions, but I will be happy even if you
can anwer at one of them.
thank you very well.