Help!!

Post by Dr. Bell R Eape » Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:42:36

I am getting the following error message when I try to open a Access
database through ASP.

"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 31 (Microsoft
Access Driver (*.mdb)).

/dir/file.asp, line 11"

How do I rectify this.

Thanks

---

Help!!

Post by radhika_arkad » Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:59:19

hii

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

Hi,
I have a small problem, and if you know the answer I would really be
thankful for your help.
I have an access database which is called "Client.mdb"
on a form, I displayed a dbcombox for the costumer's name
a textbox for the address
a textbox for the city
a textbox for the state
and a textbox for the zipcode

on all my textboxes and the dbcombobox I have set their Datasource and
Datafield properties to Data1,
when I run the program the information on the first record of the data shows
on the form,

but what I need to do is, when I change the costumer's name on the
dbcombobox (which displays all of the costumer's names on it) I want the
textboxes to show the address, city, state, and zipcode of the costumer I
have choosen,

Thank you in advance,
Enrique G Lugo

2. ixAscending index?

3. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

4. Conditional join

5. help help help help help help help help help

6. SQLMail Attachments

7. SQL To ORACLE Help Help Help Help Help

8. timeout expired

9. query:HELP! HELP HELP HELP HELP

10. Help help help help

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP!