Err on loop

Post by Felip » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 02:40:25

Hi all,

Im writing some code that loops until it finishes trhuough
all elements in a qry, but an error-2147217900, happens
randomly when trying to open the qry for procesing the
next record. Can anybody help me with this, please?

Thanks in advance
Felipe Bourlon

Err on loop

Post by Val Mazu » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:08:26

Hi,

If you need help, then you would need to post your code here that we could
see what could be a problem. Also you would need to specify which line of
code causes that error.

Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:> Hi all,

> Im writing some code that loops until it finishes trhuough
> all elements in a qry, but an error-2147217900, happens
> randomly when trying to open the qry for procesing the
> next record. Can anybody help me with this, please?

> Thanks in advance
> Felipe Bourlon

Err on loop

Post by Felipe B » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 06:37:36

Hi,

Here is the vba code.

Thanks

PD. Its in Access 2000

  Ruteo St.bas
12K Download

1. No Err number and Err desciptions

Hi,

My program has a timer which runs some functions to request some records
from SQL 2000 database every 5 seconds. But the strange thing is that after
running some time, the program will encounter some errors and the error
handler that prints out the error gives no error number and no error
description. That is both error number and error desciption are empty
strings. I am using "Err" in my error handler and using DAO to connect to
database.

Shufen

2. HELP -- Printing

3. Looping within a Loop

4. Did they make up a new EventSubClass for me?

5. Loops will not loop any more

6. Corrupted Database

7. Help Help For Loops and incrementing fields each loop

8. Need help with a loop script (won't loop)

9. HELP (VFP3) My Loop Doesn't Loop?

10. Err 3022 -> Err 444 with synched Parent/Child recordsets

11. Err.number = 0 and no Err.Description - what is this?

12. Access Err.Number = 35012: an undocumented error?