Recodset clones and *Complete events

Post by Miha Marki » Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:48:18

Hi

ADO:
Is there a way to determine which clone fired FieldChangeComplete event, or
better, to determine which record was actually modified?

Thanks,
Miha
www.spin.si

1. execute complete event of the connection object

I use a series of command objects to execute stored procedures on Oracle
in asynchronous mode.

In order to proceed from one command object to another I attempted to
use the 'execute complete' event of the connection object. Within that
event procedure I attempted to test the value of pCommand parameter as
in the following line of code :

select case pCommand

blah

Blah

end select

However the very first line of code (select case ...) gives me a 'type
mismatch error'..

I even changed the declaration of the command object to

dim ..... as adodb.command from the original declaration viz.

dim .... as command.

Despite the change i still get the same error message.

any thoughts on this

Thanks and Regards
Naveen

2. Btrieve

3. Clone method does not clone commands

4. Query

5. Clone (VB5) to a Clone(VB3)

6. Followup^2: UNIFY problems

7. Three event logged in the event view About SQLAgent whenever clear the event logs or failover

8. database development tool review

9. ADO Recodsets

10. Oracle and Recodsets

11. Assigning recordset recodset to a user Defined Data Type

12. How to check if RecodSet is in Sync

13. Updating ADO-Recodset by databound property of UserControl