>>>>>---- BETA TESTERS WANTED -------<<<<<<<

Post by J. Summe » Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:33:05

Comprehensive Information Management System 'Scribillo' is now
available for Beta testing.

We are looking to expand our beta test team to include the widest
possible range of valuable testers input.

Approved members of the GemX Beta Test Team will have the opportunity
evaluate and offer creative input on our new 'Scribillo' prior to
public
release. We will give the all approwed GemX beta testers a free public
release version of 'Scribillo', plus, one beta tester will win a
weekend holiday in the xxx city of Amsterdam.

We invite you all to enjoy these benefits and thank you in advance for
your
support.

J. Summers,
Gemx
http://www.gemx.com

Post by reden » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 03:16:51

> Comprehensive Information Management System 'Scribillo' is now
> available for Beta testing.

> We are looking to expand our beta test team to include the widest
> possible range of valuable testers input.

> Approved members of the GemX Beta Test Team will have the opportunity
> evaluate and offer creative input on our new 'Scribillo' prior to
> public
> release. We will give the all approwed GemX beta testers a free public
> release version of 'Scribillo', plus, one beta tester will win a
> weekend holiday in the xxx city of Amsterdam.

> We invite you all to enjoy these benefits and thank you in advance for
> your
> support.

> J. Summers,
> Gemx
> http://www.gemx.com

How do I get involved?  I don't see the beta download listed on your web site.

Post by Larry Linso » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 06:34:17

Well, Rick, as a start, you ought to read the FAQ at
http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm or in the daily FAQ post, subject
"New Users ..." about advertising, even of free stuff, in technical
newsgroups in general and this one in particular. And, then, maybe if you
feel compelled to respond to prohibited advertising, you'll have the
courtesy to do so by e-mail. That way you'd neither clutter the newsgroup
nor make a fool of yourself in public.

"reden55" wrote
   > How do I get involved?  I don't see the beta download listed on your
web site.

Post by EC30 » Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:57:44

now how would whant to work for a * like you....

EC300

Quote:> Well, Rick, as a start, you ought to read the FAQ at
> http://www.veryComputer.com/,
subject
> "New Users ..." about advertising, even of free stuff, in technical
> newsgroups in general and this one in particular. And, then, maybe if you
> feel compelled to respond to prohibited advertising, you'll have the
> courtesy to do so by e-mail. That way you'd neither clutter the newsgroup
> nor make a fool of yourself in public.

> "reden55" wrote
>    > How do I get involved?  I don't see the beta download listed on your
> web site.

Post by Larry Linso » Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:15:07

"EC300" wrote

 > now how would whant to work for a * like you....

As I wouldn't think of trying to recruit in any newsgroup that didn't have
jobs or employment in its name, the question would be moot here, wouldn't
it, EC? And, were I looking for workers, I'd likely "whant" one "how" could
spell or at least use a spelling checker.

It may be that the folks in comp.sources.testers, comp.databases.ingres, or
comp.databases.paradox don't assertively remind people of the rules, but
check the comp.databases.ms-access FAQ at
http://www.veryComputer.com/'s Terms of Service
and Acceptable Use Policy to see what they say about advertising and
recruiting in newsgroups. Check RFC 3098 to see what it says about the
subject

1. >>>>>---- BETA TESTERS WANTED -------<<<<<<<

Comprehensive Information Management System 'Scribillo' is now
available for Beta testing.

We are looking to expand our beta test team to include the widest
possible range of valuable testers input.

Approved members of the GemX Beta Test Team will have the opportunity
evaluate and offer creative input on our new 'Scribillo' prior to
public
release. We will give the all approwed GemX beta testers a free public
release version of 'Scribillo', plus, one beta tester will win a
weekend holiday in the xxx city of Amsterdam.

We invite you all to enjoy these benefits and thank you in advance for
your
support.

J. Summers,
Gemx
http://www.gemx.com

2. formula in match fields

3. Recherche développeurs Progress en France

4. how to fetch decimal columns without precision loss

5. <<<RDBMS/UNIX/SYBASE ENGINEERS WANTED>>>>Oakland, CA

6. CoInitialize has not been called

7. >>>>>> Attention CTO Candidates <<<<<<

8. <><><> www.FotoCD.net <><><>