PCL5 Escape code sequences

Post by Ja » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:40:58

Looking for the PCL5 sequence codes to print lines (both vertical and
horizontal), box corners, and 'T's.

If anyone has these, or knows where to get them, please let me know.

thanks,

PCL5 Escape code sequences

Post by Jeffrey Kaufma » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:17:41

http://www.hp.com/cposupport/printers/support_doc/bpl02705.html#P156_...

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=bpl05272&pr...

Give these a try for starters.

--

Jeffrey Kaufman
Key Data Systems Group

Western Pacific Supply
www.westpacsupply.com
888-WestPac

Quote:> Looking for the PCL5 sequence codes to print lines (both vertical and
> horizontal), box corners, and 'T's.

> If anyone has these, or knows where to get them, please let me know.

> thanks,

PCL5 Escape code sequences

Post by <manufv> » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:26:17

take a look there http://www.nefec.org/UPM you found all what you need about
printer escape sequences + symbol set / codepage
Manu Fernandes Infodata S.r.l. Tel : (352) 33 16 48 Fax : (.352) 33 75 55

Quote:> Looking for the PCL5 sequence codes to print lines (both vertical and
> horizontal), box corners, and 'T's.

> If anyone has these, or knows where to get them, please let me know.

> thanks,

1. Sending Printer Control Codes (Escape Codes)

    Please could someone convert this C++ into VB.

 void Open_Till_Draw (void)
 {
      y[0] = 17;
      y[1] = NULL;
      fprintf(stdprn, y);
 }

 This sends the code a printer to open a till draw.

2. Limiting Search results

3. ODBC CALL escape sequence versus SQL_NOSCAN_ON

4. Problem with a MDX

5. escape sequence for varchar

6. NewBie : SQL Problem..

7. ODBC Escape Sequence and Outer Joins

8. running .exe on 2 or more pc's

9. Escape Sequence

10. Escape sequence for return in a MEMO field

11. ODBC Escape Sequence

12. escape sequence

13. ODBC escape sequence