Selecting paper size during report form printing

Selecting paper size during report form printing

Post by G. Takash » Mon, 16 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

In FPW6, and using Epson 2180 dot matrix printer, I have problem in
setting paper.

The tractor form I'm going to use is 1/2 of that of a US Letter fanfold,
8.5" x 11",
with perforation at 5.5".

I could not find on the list of available paper size from the printer
driver, selecting
Custom-size also doesn't really helpful because it'll not print properly
(With
something missing on the right of the report), however, if I print with
Custom-size
and set the desired paper size in page setup under file on the menu bar,
it then prints
the way I wanted.

What should I do in order to have it done automatically without any user
intervention of setting
paper size before the print? I would think that if the Epson printer
driver would include a paper
size of 8.5" x 5.5", then it should be OK, however, there isn't one on
the list.

Any input would be highly appreciated.

Takashi.
+++

1. Printing reports always goes to 3x5 paper size

Within the past few days every time I run a report it
automatically goes to the custom paper size and sets itself to
3x5.  The setup is for 8 1/2 x 11 at the outset but I cannot
seem to override this setting when running reports.

The only option I can think of is to reload the software.  Any
ideas?

Other printing with other software seems to be ok.

Printing on HP laserjet 4+.

The same database and reports work fine on another computer.

2. Delphi 1 and how to handle 1,5 Mb text files

3. Approach Users Mailing List FAQ

4. Reports always print on legal size paper, VFP 5

5. Automatic Checkpointing under VMS

6. FPW 2.6 Report Form - printing to odd siz paper

7. Faster ODBC??

8. FPW 2.6 Report Form - need to use odd size paper

9. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

10. ReportSmith Printing: Paper Size

11. PRINTING TO ODD PAPER SIZE

12. PRINTING ODD SIZE PAPER