Problem with query in fp2.6

Post by JMCAF » Sat, 09 Mar 1996 04:00:00

The problem is this. I run my invoices for my business using a query in
fp2.6. What the query does is to process all invoice numbers > a certain
number. All records that match an invoice number are summed and the sum is
printed in the footer for the data grouping variable( in this case the
project code). Also, included in the footer are text objects that describe
each of the projects. For example, "Services for project ABC",which should
only print when the project code is equal to that particular project.One
can do this by double clicking on the text object and  having it print
only when a certain condition is met.  However, what is happening now is
that it prints the text object for the first project encountered and all
subsequent projects it prints the first text object. I have done this
before and it has worked. But for some reason now, when the project
changes it does not go on to the next text object. Anybody have any ideas
as to what is going on?

1. 2 problems FP2.0 & FP2.6

Hi all,

I have two separate problems that someone may be able to help me with.

FP2.0

screen or printer. I need to print a MEMO field but do not know how to
get it to go over more than one line when sending to the printer. (The
screen version is fine as it just wraps around)

FP2.6

After doing an =SYS(1037) and changing the printer to print in
landscape, PRTINFO(1) returns 1, but when the report prints, it prints
in portrait. Why is this ??

Cheers

Steve

2. Cursor Error...help needed

3. Seeking advice re FoxBASE/Mac->to FP2.5 vs FP2.6 vs Visual FP3.0

4. MS SQL 7.0 -> mySQL

5. Some questions on converting FP2.0 to FP2.6 for DOS

6. VB4 and MS SQL server 6.0

7. FP2.6W Query of DBF File Question

8. FP2 install procedure problem

9. major problem! fp2 on linux