Pick or D3 USER IN CANADA

Post by Mehboob Saman » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Is there any pick user in Canada?

Pick or D3 USER IN CANADA

Post by Mari » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

There are thousands of pick users in Canada.  Was that your only question?

>Is there any pick user in Canada?

Pick or D3 USER IN CANADA

Post by Osdao » Sat, 29 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Is there any pick user in Canada

I think you may have meant, are there any Pick User Groups in Canada?  There
used to be, but the only contact I has moved and left no forwarding address.
If anyone knows of a Pick User Group in Canada, I would certainly appreciate
knowing about it.  OSDA's Membership Roster and Resource Guide has a list of
known user groups and we like to keep it updated.

Thanks.

Joan Morris, Executive Administrator
Open Systems Database Association
The Largest MultiValue/Pick User Group in the USA
http://www.osda.org