PROGRESS Editor and Win2000, Cursor gets stuck

PROGRESS Editor and Win2000, Cursor gets stuck

Post by Detlef Richte » Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi there,

does anyone try to check PROGRESS 9.0b on Win2000?
Problem exists AFAIK on 8.3, too.
When using the PROGRESS Editor I often get a strange behaviour
when clicking the input cursor to a new place using the mouse.
Sometimes, indeed about 2/3 of all times the input cursor "|" sticks to
its place and doesn't move or show reactions even if I type in characters
or use the cursor keys.
Only the RETURN key works, and the paste command CTRL-V.

Just clicking to a different place helps, but I often have to click several
times...

Is that a common problem on Win2k with progress?
Or just my problem as I use a PS/2 mouse or whatever!?

TIA

--
MfG / Best Regards

Hasenpusch Software Entwicklung
http://www.hasenpusch.de

1. New Editor for Progress = Emacs + progress mode?

I know there is one out there, but where to find it, and how good/uptodate
is it?
Does anyone still use Emacs? I'm talking mainly about the GNU Emacs for
Windows NT and Windows 95/98/2000, version 20.7.
I recently started a job where I work with 8.3 and 9 and I dont like the
built in editor and dont want
to wait for the new 9.1b.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

2. Image Data type

3. bcp gets stuck, then slow.

4. iProView - ProView for Internet - released

5. Current Activity in Enterprise Manager getting stuck

6. Best Big Data Base

7. Job gets stuck on Performing Cleanup Actions

8. DASFAA '95 - 2nd CFP

9. ASP/DTC transaction gets stuck

10. Why are my queries getting stuck?

11. TableFrame readOnly property gets stuck!

12. Stuck in a corner and getting out