Procite 2.0 to Reference Manager?

Post by Elena Chernokalska » Fri, 11 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I decided to convert my database files from Procite 2.0 to Reference Manager
but they both have completely different file formats.  Anyone have the same
problem? HELP.

1. odbc 2.0 programmers reference

I would like to know if
Microsoft Press's

ODBC 2.0 Programmer's Reference and SDK guide is the latest
in covering ODBC

What version of ODBC are they up to now, and if I want to get this book
is it recommended?

thanks

Henry HOttelet

2. Phantom error in 4GL

3. Reference to Access 2.0 Query in VB 4.0

4. ORA 1461 Error

5. Referencing Subforms in Access 2.0 -- HELP!

6. User-defined window name

7. ISQL to PROCITE conversion--doable?

8. Interface to Sybase DBLIBS/NETLIBS

9. Anybody heard of PROCITE?

10. InMagic, ProCite or DBTextworks

11. ODBC 2.0 API Reference Manual for OpenLink Drivers??

12. ProCite/Endnote+/?? question: storing quotes

13. FoxPro/LAN 2.0 reference book ??