foxdoc--in foxpro2.6a/Mac

Post by GE GONZALE » Tue, 13 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I'm having troubble getting the Foxdoc application to document my
code(about 15,000 lines).  Whenever I run the foxdoc, it wil seem to do
everything fine for the first pass, but as soon as it starts the second
pass foxpro closes and an error message comes up saying "Application
'unknown' was shut down because of an error of type 1". Now, an error of
type one is a memory error (I think??), but no matter the number of
options I run on the foxdoc, it still crashes in the EXACT same spot,
anyone ever seen anything like this before?

Gus

foxdoc--in foxpro2.6a/Mac

Post by David J. Greni » Wed, 14 Aug 1996 04:00:00

-> I'm having troubble getting the Foxdoc application to document my
-> code(about 15,000 lines).  Whenever I run the foxdoc, it wil seem to do
-> everything fine for the first pass, but as soon as it starts the second
-> pass foxpro closes and an error message comes up saying "Application
-> 'unknown' was shut down because of an error of type 1". Now, an error of
-> type one is a memory error (I think??), but no matter the number of
-> options I run on the foxdoc, it still crashes in the EXACT same spot,
-> anyone ever seen anything like this before?

Yup, I've had the same problem on my machine. I tried it a few ways but
never did get it to work. I didn't have the time to try to work out the
problems so I gave up.

Has anyone got it to work? What's the trick?
--
Celestine Technologies Inc.   Management & Computer Consultants
Future Horizons               Fund Raising for Schools and Charities

foxdoc--in foxpro2.6a/Mac

Post by Bob Rupl » Wed, 14 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> -> I'm having troubble getting the Foxdoc application to document my
> -> code(about 15,000 lines).  Whenever I run the foxdoc, it wil seem to do
> -> everything fine for the first pass, but as soon as it starts the second
> -> pass foxpro closes and an error message comes up saying "Application
> -> 'unknown' was shut down because of an error of type 1". Now, an error of
> -> type one is a memory error (I think??), but no matter the number of
> -> options I run on the foxdoc, it still crashes in the EXACT same spot,
> -> anyone ever seen anything like this before?
> Has anyone got it to work? What's the trick?

Try turning off variable cross referencing.

--
Bob Ruple
http://www.ix.netcom.com/~bruple

1. GFP on FP/WIN 2.6a using FOXDOC

I get a GPF when running FOXDOC on a project under WIN 31.

I says FOXPROW.EXE at 0001:0957.

Any suggestions?

Is there a better documentation product than FOXDOC?

--

Consultant
DW Consulting             PO Box 624             Portage,WI 53901

2. TOP N syntax in Oracle 9i.

3. FP Mac 2.6a & Mac OS 9

4. Sharing violation

5. VB40 and FoxPro2.6a problems

6. US-MO, Data Warehouse Project Leader

7. Need to access the foxpro2.6a Database through VisualBasic

8. Sybase Consultants Wanted in NYC Area

9. Accessing a Foxpro2.6a Database through Visual Basic6.0

10. Changing Foxpro2.6a Menu Font

11. Using Toop Tip Text With FoxPro2.6a for windows

12. Foxpro2.6a DOS index opening problem

13. Foxdoc crashes on MAC