Help - Express Web agent

Post by mei me » Wed, 07 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Dear all,
   I have just finished installed the Oracle Web Application and Express Web
agent on Win NT. Both the application are installed successfully. But when I
tried to issue
    owsctl start wrb
it return :
    ows-8822 unable to fork new process for web process 'mnaddrsrv -V'
Any idea why this is happening ??
   And then I tried to start the services for OracleWRBPrimaryService, it
also return an error message with :
    The OracleWRBPrimaryService service returned service specific error 1
Any idea for this ??
Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

1. Express Web Agent Training

DW Consulting in partnership with BEST Inc are offering Express Web Agent
training at their Portland OR facility. The dates of the course are
September 5-8 2000 and the course registration cost is $1600 for the 4 days.
For further details look at the website at www.BestHQ.com or email

Business Enterprise Software and Training Inc.
4500 SW Kruse Way, Suite 100
Lake Oswego, OR 97035, United States of America
Tel: +1 (503) 675 3408, Fax: +1 (503) 675 3409

2. DBF with Visual Basic

3. Express Web Agent

4. New to SQL/DTS

5. SORTING IN EXPRESS/WEB AGENT

6. Set focus on a datagrid

7. Express Web Agent and Publisher

8. Replication Error...

9. Developing Add-In Views for Express Web Agent

10. Frames bug in Oracle Express Web Agent?