query object

Post by Dr. Qiyang Che » Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:25:27

I have a question. I connec

SQL server with access. form access I can see all tables I created using
sql server. But the Access does not show the query object any more ?Why is
that ? How can I do query in access using the table created in SQL server?

query object

Post by Mike Gagno » Sun, 18 Nov 2001 19:53:12

It seems you can't connect...<g>

> I have a question. I connec

> SQL server with access. form access I can see all tables I created using
> sql server. But the Access does not show the query object any more ?Why is
> that ? How can I do query in access using the table created in SQL server?

1. Referencing English Query Object in ASP

I have built an English Query model using an OLAP server
and have deployed this project to my local iis server
which works fine.  When I deploy this same project to a
remote iis web server I recieve the following error:

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 8007007e'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/response.asp, line 48

8007007e

In line 48 I am instantiating an English Query Object
(Mseq.Session).  I checked the server's registry and it
looks like this object is registered.

Can anyone help me with this issue?
I have attached the file "response.asp" for your reference.

Thanks

  RESPONSE.ASP
2K Download

2. Weired error in SQL server

3. Help querying object permissions...

4. Access update issue under Novell

5. query object browser

6. How to read a c++ double on av MS SQLSERVER using ADO.NET

7. Last datetime table/query/object accessed??

8. Retrieve table field names from query object

9. Unable to delete a query-object

10. [newbie to VB asks about Query object/SQL code pro/con]

11. Create Query Object via code...

12. Recursively create querys/query objects?