True Sync

Post by Jake Car » Tue, 01 Apr 2003 23:24:52

I am looking for a trial version of true sync (unless someone knows
where I can download a full version).  I want to make sure it works
with my new cell phone before I spend the money on it.

Thanks,

Jake

1. Manual Sync, how to use the xxxx.tmp file created by the sync task

I'm currently replication a 200.000+ row table through a slow wan
connection and would like to use the xxx.tmp file created in the repldata
directory to manual sync the subscriber with.

But when issuing the "bcp dbname..table in xxx.tmp -n U name -P password -S
server" I get "DB-LIBRARY error:        Attempt to bulk-copy an oversized
row to the SQL Server."

While examining the xxx.tmp file using notepad I see that row and field
separators are mysterious, and by the way I use the native format in the
replication sync options.

Does anyone got an idea how to use the xxx.tmp file and get some results.

Thanks

                  T?lvumyndir hf.
                  M?rkin 4
                  108 Reykjavk / Iceland

                  Tel: +354 568 9010
                  Fax: +354 568 9530

                  Web: http://www.skyggnir.is

2. Oracle Financials Developer/DBA Needed

3. SQL Server True vs Access True...

4. Browse window with button bar

5. SQL*Loader with Direct=true Parallel=true gives error

6. Looking for an ORACLE DBA who supports LAWSON software

7. How to make the sync task actually force a physical sync when system tables were messed up?

8. day of week routine from newbie

9. How to force the Replication sync task to actually physically sync the two tables?

10. True/False fields tagged both as True and as False (???)

11. Keeping Test and Prod in Sync

12. syncing handheld devices and sql database

13. Log shipping: Out of Sync