Pervasive.SQL 7.0, ADO & stored procedures

Pervasive.SQL 7.0, ADO & stored procedures

Post by i.. » Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I'm looking for an example on how to use stored procedures in
Pervasive.SQL 7.0 with ADO 2.1 and Visual Basic 5 or 6.

NT 4.0 sp4
VB 5.0, 6.0
ADO 2.1

 Will appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Igor Svishch.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Pervasive.SQL 7.0, ADO & stored procedures

Post by Mirthe » Sun, 20 Jun 1999 04:00:00

The SQL Syntax is "CALL <procedurename>".

1. SQL Server 7.0 & Stored Procedures

We are having problems with stored procedures that run fine on a 6.5 server
but do not run the same on the 7.0 server.  I build with sql script so the
procedures did not come over from the upgrade utility.

all values rather than only the info for #9.

Do I need to change the configureation on the SQL 7.0 server? And if so what
& how?

Dan

2. can't bring database online

3. Help - SQL 7.0 , ADO 2.5 , Store Procedure , VB6 and MSDataGrid

4. "need suggestions for paradox 4 dos book"

5. Multiple Recordsets Using VB, ADO and SQL 7.0 Stored Procedures

6. How do I hide a Fox2.6 output/input field (hacks are fine)???

7. ADO, SQL, Stored Procedures & and Recordcount Property

8. BULK INSERT CSV data which includes embedded CR/LF in one of the columns?

9. ADO and Pervasive.SQL 7.0

10. Pervasive SQL & MSSQL Server 7.0

11. Stored procedure in Pervasive SQL 7

12. Pervasive SQL 2000i Stored Procedure Length