Benchmark sources, esp. TPC-C

Post by sq » Thu, 28 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Hello everybody,

we need publicly available sources for standard SQL benchmarks,
currently we are interested in TPC-C.
Please tell us:
- where can we get it ?
- is there any newsgroup more specialized to that subject ?

Thanks
Jochen Hartmann, SQL Datenbanksysteme, Berlin (Germany)
--

1. TPC-A,B,C benchmark source code

        If anyone knows how to get the TPC benchmark source code, I
would like to know, too.  Specifically, I would like to use the TPC
benchmarks to see how our particular hardware platforms stack up against
those used by the TPC.
        I'm also interested in getting a copy of the most recent TPC
benchmark results, particularaly for Sybase 10.0.1/P2.
        Please respond via e-mail.

Thanks!
Kirk Martinez

2. Oracle 8.1.5 - Union on same table

3. problem updating related id field

4. WANTED: TPC benchmark sources

5. Long Island, NY - PICK Programmers. (all levels of experience)

6. TPC benchmark app source code?

7. Jet-Passwords

8. TPC-B benchmark source code for Oracle 6.2/Meiko system

9. TPC A or B benchmark app source code?

10. Query about TPC/A , TPC/B Benchmarks ...

11. New DB2 TPC-C and TPC-D benchmark results

12. OLAP Council Benchmark/TPC-D/ other benchmark information