Btrieve on NT

Post by Mak » Tue, 05 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Anyone aware of any problems installing btrieve files/apps on a d: drive
rather than on the c: drive of an NT4 server ? we've had consultants
complaining that our app will not run using this config.

Thanks

Btrieve on NT

Post by Bob Sta » Tue, 05 Jan 1999 04:00:00

:>Anyone aware of any problems installing btrieve files/apps on a d: drive
:>rather than on the c: drive of an NT4 server ?

We run our  DOS based APP off an NT Server D drive with no problems.

Btrieve on NT

Post by TechSupp.. » Wed, 06 Jan 1999 04:00:00

>:>Anyone aware of any problems installing btrieve files/apps on a d: drive
>:>rather than on the c: drive of an NT4 server ?

>We run our  DOS based APP off an NT Server D drive with no problems.

Mak is correct.  There should be no problems installing to the D
drive.

For further assistance regarding this issue, please contact

Cynthia
My views are my own and not those of Pervasive Software.

Btrieve on NT

Post by Dale E. Moor » Fri, 08 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Our Solomon 4 and Kewill Urp MAX work fine with apps and files on D:.

1. NT Server 4.0 SP5 / Btrieve 6.15 NT

We upgraded our NT Server to SP5.  After the upgrade, our Btrieve 6.15
application has had performance issues.  We re-installed SP3 on the server.
Our performance is back to normal.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you,

Stan

2. Help with dynamic updates of forms

3. Using Btrieve with NT 4.0

4. Data environment

5. Lien AIX vers Btrieve sous NT !

6. next question

7. BTRIEVE on NT & DOS

8. ISQL errorlevel

9. Btrieve on NT Server Enterprise

10. Btrieve 6.15 NT server and Win95/98 Client

11. Dynamics on Btrieve for NT: Performance Issues

12. Btrieve and NT Crashes

13. Lost connection (Btrieve 6.15, NT)