NYC Area - INGRES Developers - Full Time Position for Several Developers

NYC Area - INGRES Developers - Full Time Position for Several Developers

Post by Recruite » Sun, 09 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Our Client requires several experienced INGRES Programmers
with a 2-10 year development background.

Both NYC and outlying locations are needed to be filled.

Varied levels of capabilities are needed.

Full Time Positions only.

Please send your Resume and Availability to Dan Landers via this
e-mail address or FAX/Phone it to 516 921-0211.

Dan Landers
Recruiter, DannyL Staffing

- Recruiting Manager DannyL Staffing
- Fax 516 496-8154 Phone 516 921-0211
-Web Page:  http://pw1.netcom.com/~okdan/small.html
We are unable to respond to all queries for more information.
Please send your resume via e-mail in order to expedite a response.

If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests
  and expertise.
- your resume to be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain
  your approval.

NYC Area - INGRES Developers - Full Time Position for Several Developers

Post by 1076.. » Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:00:00

while nyc is fun,
what do you have where its warm?
like florida.

>Our Client requires several experienced INGRES Programmers
>with a 2-10 year development background.

>Both NYC and outlying locations are needed to be filled.

>Varied levels of capabilities are needed.

>Full Time Positions only.

>Please send your Resume and Availability to Dan Landers via this
>e-mail address or FAX/Phone it to 516 921-0211.

>Dan Landers
>Recruiter, DannyL Staffing

>- Recruiting Manager DannyL Staffing
>- Fax 516 496-8154 Phone 516 921-0211
>-Web Page:  http://pw1.netcom.com/~okdan/small.html
>We are unable to respond to all queries for more information.
>Please send your resume via e-mail in order to expedite a response.

>If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
>- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests
>  and expertise.
>- your resume to be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain
>  your approval.

1. NYC Area - INGRES Developers - Full Time Position for Several Developers

[...]

2. Blankety Blank Dates

3. Temporary space on as/400

4. Web Serving Question

5. Paradox fixes