Adodc1.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" &
File1.Path & "\nwind.mdb;Persist Security Info=False"
Adodc1.RecordSource = "employees"
Microsoft Visual Basic
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Are you secure? Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/security for
information about the Strategic Technology Protection Program and to order
your FREE Security Tool Kit.
1. VB6: Problem sharing ADO connection between COM Objects (complex problem)
Your application may have an object declared as ADODB.Connection, e.g.,
Public mConn as ADODB.Connection
This object can be initialized and passed wherever necessary. If this
is what you are doing, then you will have no problem - one connection
object initialized once used generally.
When I have seen this error, the connection object was public within the
data tier dll, and the error occurred because a second instance of the
data dll was being instantiated (wrongly).
I am not sure what you mean that
3. Problem sharing ADO connection between COM Objects (complex problem)
5. Connection Object - Connection Strings
6. Essbase beta
7. Connection String vs. Connection Object
8. ORACLE - ADO Connection String Problem
9. ADO Connection String problems
10. ADO : Connection String for a VPN connection ?
11. ADO control works while ADO Connection String fails
12. Newbie: Problem with multiple connections to same data object (ADO / SQL Server 7)