US-MA-Progress v7 GUI->v8-WSI

Post by WSI Nationwid » Thu, 20 Jun 1996 04:00:00

-------(All fees are paid by our client companies and all
        projects  are on-site at the locations listed below-
        no telecommuting and no 3rd party referrals or
        agencies, please)-----------

       Qualified candidates must have at least two years
       work experience outside school, be a US citizen
       or not require sponsorship. Prefered candidates
       will live in the Massachusetts area, or already be
       there for interviews, no relocation or interviewing
       expenses will be offered.

I have been asked to identify an independent consultant
with strong Progress v7 GUI (v8 a plus) experience for a
long term v7 to v8 conversion project in the Massachusetts
area at a starting rate of $320 to $400 per day

If you know someone who might qualify (no 3rd party
referrals or agencies, please) or is coming to the
NYC/NJ/CT/PA area, e-mail a straight ascii text
file/resume to Jay L. (that does not require
decoding/converting, no HTML or URL's initially and
please do not return a copy of this announcement with

or call 212-410-1400.

(To insure formatting & print quality, please also mail a
copy to me at WSI, 1619 Third Avenue, Box #6415, New York,
NY  10128-0004)

When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if
there is a match, the situation is thoroughly described
and the candidate tells us how they would like us to
proceed.  No information leaves our office without prior
approval. (This makes for long term relationships, which we
encourage)
WSI is a "specialty" recruiting organization with over
twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected
client companies, freeing our hands to find top level
candidates for "better" projects all over the USA.

1. US-S.E-Progress V7 GUI/V8 Project Team-WSI

-------(All fees are paid by our client companies and all
        projects  are on-site at the locations listed below-
        no telecommuting and no 3rd party referrals or
        agencies, please)-----------

       Qualified candidates must have at least two years work
       experience outside school, be a US citizen or not require
       sponsorship.

I have been asked to assemble a project team of independent
consultants, Analysts, Developers thru Project Leaders/Managers
with strong Progress V7 GUI or V8 experience for a long term
project in the South East offering an initial contract of six
months+ with no initial rate ceiling defined, your asking rate
will be submitted, upon your approval.

Qualified candidates must have at least two years experience
with a company --- not a school --- working on business systems
and must be a US citizen, or not require sponsorship, thanks.

If you know someone who might qualify (no 3rd party referrals
or agencies, please) or is coming to the NYC/NJ/CT/PA area,
e-mail a straight ascii text file/resume to Jay L. (that
does not require decoding/converting, no HTML or URL's
initially and please do not return a copy of this

fax to 212-534-3724 or call 212-410-1400.

(To insure formatting & print quality, please also mail a
copy to me at WSI, 1619 Third Avenue, Box #6415, New York,
NY  10128-0004)

When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if
there is a match, the situation is thoroughly described
and the candidate tells us how they would like us to
proceed.  No information leaves our office without prior
approval. (This makes for long term relationships, which we
encourage)
WSI is a "specialty" recruiting organization with over
twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected
client companies, freeing our hands to find top level
candidates for "better" projects all over the USA.

2. - Oracle Database Administrator - Seattle, Washington bj005945

3. User objects

4. US-So East-Progress V6/V7/V8,Internet,Dispatch-1,Varnet,MXP-WSI

5. VB Data Base Install Problems!

6. US-South East-Progress V6/V7/V8-Varnet or Dispatch-1/MXP-WSI

7. db error

8. US-So East-Progress V6/V7/V8,Internet,Dispatch-1,Varnet,MXP-WSI

9. US-South East-Progress V6/V7/V8-Varnet or Dispatch-1/MXP-WSI

10. US-MA-PROGRESS V8-WSI

11. US-WEBSPEED V2 training-Progress V7.3 GUI-WSI